Monday, July 5, 2010
Reflection 7 - Weather Report
Well, it's summer alright. The sun is blazing and my skin is absorbing the heat and moisture of the atmosphere. Yes, it's a Californian summer. Wait. What? A Californian summer? It's not a typical summer weather?! Yes. Speechless, huh? California these days... its weather is just unproportioned and completely out-of-the-norm. Recalling the past, Californian summers would be filled with scorching, hot days reaching sky-rocketing temperatures of 100 degrees and above. I would survive by wearing little to no articles of clothes (well, not really to that extent but you get the point) and by eating popsicles and ice-cream sandwiches. But, today there is no typical Californian weather... I wake up early in the morning to go run and what do I run into? A dark, mysterious man who seemingly robbed Mother Nature of her brilliance and warmth. There is a thick shroud of fog every morning and Mother Nature, robbed of her sparkling dazzle, momentarily cries. EH. Anyway, that is the weather report for today. Stay tuned, to hear about Rat Dissections and.... BRAINS (Yes, you got it. Real. Live. Brains).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment